1. Try a new do.
This is actually more than physical pampering; It soothes you mentally as well. I’m a music lover. Music literally heals my soul; so it really is important that I use it as a form of therapy. Choose some of your favorite music to listen to while relaxing. It works wonders!
Pampering yourself is also about taking care of yourself. That means working out and eating healthy. All of these things are important because they help to get your mind right so that you will be prepared for the great things that are coming.
5. Take the time to reflect.
6. Read a few inspirational books.
2. You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
3. Own it: The Power of Women at Work by Sallie Krawcheck
4. Settle for More by Megyn Kelly
2. Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
3. Successful Women Think Differently by Valerie Burton (I actually started this one but didn’t finish)
4. Love and Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs by Emerson Eggerichs
5. The Seven Spirtual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra