I’ve been blogging for a little over three years now. I like to think that I’m pretty much an expert when it comes to preparing for a photoshoot. And because I’ve also recently gotten into photography, I understand the importance of proper planning for photoshoots. I know us bloggers make it look easy. But there is a lot that goes into these shoots. So, today I’m sharing how I prepare for a blogger photoshoot.
- Write down your purpose/vision of these photos.
- Decide on a location that will fit the purpose of your photos.
- Pick out look(s) for your photoshoot.
- Put together looks complete with entire outfit, shoes, accessories, etc.
- Try on the complete look to make sure everything fits right, and makes you feel confident.
- Practice Your Poses.
- Pack everything you need into your car the night before (if possible).
- Get makeup and hair ready.
- Show up on time.
After your shoot, your photographer will edit the best photos from the shoot, and send them to you! Now you’re ready to post them wherever you like! And that’s how you prepare for a blogger photoshoot.
For more blogging tips, check out these links below:
P.S. If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing!
Subscribe to Blog via Email